TU-56 - DEC

This is a discussion on TU-56 - DEC ; Hello, I'm looking for a Dec TU-56 & TC11 controller. Anybody able to help me here? I know it is an old piece of equipment, but it's the only missing piece for my machine (11/70). Thanks, Ed -- pdp11@groenenberg.net | ...

  1. TU-56

    --
    pdp11@groenenberg.net | Collector of PDP-11's.

  2. Re: TU-56

    In article <4249989E.41BB33FB@groenenberg.net>,
    Edward wrote:

    > I'm looking for a Dec TU-56 & TC11 controller. Anybody able to help
    > me here? I know it is an old piece of equipment, but it's the only
    > missing piece for my machine (11/70).

    Try eBay. Really. I don't see any right now, but I bet that some
    appear on occasion.

    --
    Nobody knows Particle Man.

+ Reply to Thread