FS: SCSI to Q-bus adapter - DEC

This is a discussion on FS: SCSI to Q-bus adapter - DEC ; For sale: SCSI to Q-bus adapter (CMD brand) Best offer over $300 -- M J Dowden PGP key: No Microsoft products were used in the preparation or transmission of this message...

  1. FS: SCSI to Q-bus adapter

    --
    M J Dowden
    PGP key:
    No Microsoft products were used in the preparation or
    transmission of this message

  2. Re: FS: SCSI to Q-bus adapter

    M J Dowden wrote:
    > For sale: SCSI to Q-bus adapter (CMD brand)

    > Best offer over $300

    I'm not interested, but for those that are, you might want to mention if
    it's disk only, tape only, or a disk/tape adapter. It would also probably
    help interested parties if you listed the model number, and the revision
    level of the firmware.

    Zane

  3. Re: FS: SCSI to Q-bus adapter

    In article , healyzh@aracnet.com wrote:

    > M J Dowden wrote:
    > > For sale: SCSI to Q-bus adapter (CMD brand)

    > > Best offer over $300

    > I'm not interested, but for those that are, you might want to mention if
    > it's disk only, tape only, or a disk/tape adapter. It would also probably
    > help interested parties if you listed the model number, and the revision
    > level of the firmware.
    >
    > Zane

    Good point. The card is on a bracket that is marked B70-23741-01 REV
    A3, but I can't tell whether that refers to the bracket or to the card
    itself. The card has an MMJ connector on the front. Here is some of the
    output that I captured via the MMJ port:

    SCSI HOST ADAPTER UTILITY (REV. B2J-00 )

    X = UTILITY EXIT
    D = DIAGNOSTICS TEST

    [ DISK ] : [ TAPE ]
    1 = LOGICAL UNIT NUMBER OFFSET : 6 = LOGICAL UNIT NUMBER OFFSET
    2 = FORMAT DRIVE : 7 = ADDITIONAL UTILITIES
    3 = QUALIFY DRIVE :
    4 = MANUALLY REPLACE BAD BLOCKS :
    5 = ADDITIONAL UTILITIES :

    SELECT OPTION ? 5

    ADDITIONAL UTILITIES (REV. B2J-00 ) SN = 32559

    D = DISPLAY SCSI DEVICE & SETUP CONFIGURATION
    S = SEND SCSI COMMAND TO THE DEVICE
    T = TEST SCSI DEVICE
    R = FORMAT RCT BLOCK

    SELECT OPTION ? d

    CURRENT CONFIGURATION :

    DEV0: DU0 SCSI ID 0 LUN 0
    Disc ON,Sync ON,PMR ON,WWV OFF,RCT OFF,RA OFF,
    DEV1: DU1 SCSI ID 1 LUN 0
    Disc ON,Sync ON,PMR ON,WWV OFF,RCT OFF,RA OFF,
    DEV2: DU2 SCSI ID 2 LUN 0
    Disc ON,Sync ON,PMR ON,WWV OFF,RCT OFF,RA OFF,
    DEV3: DU3 SCSI ID 3 LUN 0
    Disc ON,Sync ON,PMR ON,WWV OFF,RCT OFF,RA OFF,
    DEV4: MU0 SCSI ID 4 LUN 0
    Disc ON,Sync ON,3-Density ON,Buffer ON,
    DEV5: MU1 SCSI ID 5 LUN 0
    Disc ON,Sync ON,3-Density ON,Buffer ON,
    DEV6: MU2 SCSI ID 6 LUN 0
    Disc ON,Sync ON,3-Density ON,Buffer ON,
    DEV7 SCSI ID 7 HOST ADAPTER, SCSI Reset OFF,Density Mode ON,Default
    Tape OFF,
    Rew/Im OFF,Eject Disk ON,Truncate Size OFF,RCT size= OFF,RA dev= DEF,
    Rsv/Rls Option ON,
    RSX FP OFF,Sel Timeout = 250 ms
    (PMR=Prevent Medium Removal WWV=Write W/Verify)
    CHANGE CONFIGURATION ? (Y/N) n

    SCANNING SCSI DEVICES ATTACHED ...

    DEV0: DU0 SCSI ID 0 LUN 0 OFFLINE
    Disc ON,Sync ON,PMR ON,WWV OFF,RCT OFF,RA OFF,
    DEV1: DU1 SCSI ID 1 LUN 0 OFFLINE
    Disc ON,Sync ON,PMR ON,WWV OFF,RCT OFF,RA OFF,
    DEV2: DU2 SCSI ID 2 LUN 0 OFFLINE
    Disc ON,Sync ON,PMR ON,WWV OFF,RCT OFF,RA OFF,
    DEV3: DU3 SCSI ID 3 LUN 0 OFFLINE
    Disc ON,Sync ON,PMR ON,WWV OFF,RCT OFF,RA OFF,
    DEV4: MU0 SCSI ID 4 LUN 0 OFFLINE
    Disc ON,Sync ON,3-Density ON,Buffer ON,
    DEV5: MU1 SCSI ID 5 LUN 0 OFFLINE
    Disc ON,Sync ON,3-Density ON,Buffer ON,
    DEV6: MU2 SCSI ID 6 LUN 0 OFFLINE
    Disc ON,Sync ON,3-Density ON,Buffer ON,
    DEV7 SCSI ID 7 HOST ADAPTER, SCSI Reset OFF,Density Mode ON,Default
    Tape OFF,
    Rew/Im OFF,Eject Disk ON,Truncate Size OFF,RCT size= OFF,RA dev= DEF,
    Rsv/Rls Option ON,
    RSX FP OFF,Sel Timeout = 250 ms
    (PMR=Prevent Medium Removal WWV=Write W/Verify)
    CHANGE CONFIGURATION ? (Y/N) n

    --
    M J Dowden
    PGP key:
    No Microsoft products were used in the preparation or
    transmission of this message

+ Reply to Thread