NT on an ALPHA 2100 - Need ECU Diskette - DEC

This is a discussion on NT on an ALPHA 2100 - Need ECU Diskette - DEC ; Hi NG, does someone have the ECU-Diskette for EISA Configuration Windows NT. Ich search the Web but I don't find any download. Perhaps someone can send me a file or give me a link? Its a ALPHA 2100 Chris (horser@gmx.de)...

  1. NT on an ALPHA 2100 - Need ECU Diskette

    Hi NG,

    does someone have the ECU-Diskette for EISA Configuration Windows NT. Ich
    search the Web but I don't find any download. Perhaps someone can send me a
    file or give me a link? Its a ALPHA 2100

    Chris
    (horser@gmx.de)

  2. Re: NT on an ALPHA 2100 - Need ECU Diskette

    On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:29:04 +0100, Christian Gauler wrote:

    > Hi NG,
    >
    > does someone have the ECU-Diskette for EISA Configuration Windows NT. Ich
    > search the Web but I don't find any download. Perhaps someone can send me a
    > file or give me a link? Its a ALPHA 2100
    >
    > Chris
    > (horser@gmx.de)

    There used to be one on drivergude.com

  3. Re: NT on an ALPHA 2100 - Need ECU Diskette

    I put them on DriverGuide.com.

    rtt

    "Christian Gauler" wrote in message
    > Hi NG,
    >
    > does someone have the ECU-Diskette for EISA Configuration Windows NT. Ich
    > search the Web but I don't find any download. Perhaps someone can send me

    > file or give me a link? Its a ALPHA 2100
    >
    > Chris
    > (horser@gmx.de)

  4. Re: NT on an ALPHA 2100 - Need ECU Diskette

    Thanks a lot - now NT Setup is starting ....

    One little question: How do I configure the disks on an alpha machine. There
    is no option in the menu and when I try to start the arcinst program from
    NT4-CD, I get the error fdisk fails.

    I have about 10 Disks, I dont know the current configuration - I want to
    delete everything an reconfigure the raid....

    Chris

  5. Re: NT on an ALPHA 2100 - Need ECU Diskette

    OK - I found the configuration program on the web and I have configured my a
    new RAID. On NT4 Setup everythings works fine - I can choose the
    computertype and take the Disk from DEC but then the Setup ends (before I
    can choose the patition) with error code
    0x4 0x1 0 0

    Any Ideas?

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread