DEC3000-600 boot hung... - DEC

This is a discussion on DEC3000-600 boot hung... - DEC ; I trying to boot a newly acquired Sandpiper+ system (DEC3000-600) but it hangs with the cursor at the lower left hand corner of the monitor. Diagnostics LEDs are all lighted up EXCEPT 1 and 5. Anybody knows the meaning of ...

  1. DEC3000-600 boot hung...

    I trying to boot a newly acquired Sandpiper+ system (DEC3000-600) but it
    hangs with the cursor at the lower left hand corner of the monitor.

    Diagnostics LEDs are all lighted up EXCEPT 1 and 5.
    Anybody knows the meaning of this as I don't have any docs on this system?
    I'd be grateful if someone could point me to some docs/URL...

    Thanks.
    /wai-sun

  2. Re: DEC3000-600 boot hung...

    "Squidster" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    newsan.2005.03.04.09.44.54.102802@yahoo.com...
    > I trying to boot a newly acquired Sandpiper+ system (DEC3000-600) but it
    > hangs with the cursor at the lower left hand corner of the monitor.
    >
    > Diagnostics LEDs are all lighted up EXCEPT 1 and 5.
    > Anybody knows the meaning of this as I don't have any docs on this system?
    > I'd be grateful if someone could point me to some docs/URL...
    >
    > Thanks.
    > /wai-sun

    I've send you an email, to which you replied. Unfortunately, your reply has
    been deleted by my spam filter. You can contact me here, if you still need
    some infos.

    regards,
    W.Bergmann

+ Reply to Thread