Looking for diskette image of RT-11/MUBASIC - DEC

This is a discussion on Looking for diskette image of RT-11/MUBASIC - DEC ; Hi there. Back in the days I used a DEC PDP 11-03 which had two floppy drives (DX0: and DX1 . I realize there are potential copyright issues with this request. However, I have noticed that Mentec will allow RT-11 ...

  1. Looking for diskette image of RT-11/MUBASIC

    Hi there. Back in the days I used a DEC PDP 11-03 which had two floppy
    drives (DX0: and DX1. I realize there are potential copyright issues
    with this request. However, I have noticed that Mentec will allow RT-11
    to be used with emulators.

    Hence...

    I have downloaded and installed Ersatz-11, and SIMH for the PDP 11-03.
    Does anyone have a diskette image of a self booting RT-11/MUBASIC
    diskette. This would be strictly used for hobby's sake.

    Thank you.

    Ron Maxwell

  2. Re: Looking for diskette image of RT-11/MUBASIC

    Ron Maxwell writes:
    > However, I have noticed that
    > Mentec will allow RT-11 to be used with emulators.

    There is a license from Mentec that allows old versions of RT-11
    to be run on emulators owned by DEC (now HP). Of which there are
    none publicly available.

    Eric

+ Reply to Thread