garage cleaning - DEC

This is a discussion on garage cleaning - DEC ; Anybody in Denver Area interested in some: BA213s, Vaxstations, DecStations, Drives, Terminals and 19" racks ? If yes, please drop me a PM. Trying to clean out my garage of some stuff I have toooo many So for a small ...

  1. garage cleaning

    Anybody in Denver Area interested in some:

    BA213s, Vaxstations, DecStations, Drives, Terminals and 19" racks ?
    If yes, please drop me a PM.

    Trying to clean out my garage of some stuff I have toooo many
    So for a small fee, and if you're prepared to pick it up ...

    Cheers

  2. Re: garage cleaning

    "E.S." wrote:

    > Anybody in Denver Area interested in some:
    >
    > BA213s, Vaxstations, DecStations, Drives, Terminals and 19" racks ?
    > If yes, please drop me a PM.
    >
    > Trying to clean out my garage of some stuff I have toooo many
    > So for a small fee, and if you're prepared to pick it up ...

    Some clue as to your geographic location would have been helpful.

    I'm in the central US.

    --
    David J Dachtera
    dba DJE Systems

    http://www.djesys.com/vms/support/

    http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/

    Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
    http://www.djesys.com/vms/ia32/

    Coming soon:
    Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page

  3. Re: garage cleaning

    I think the OP stated "Denver area". That's geographic location enough for me.

    .... Ben Myers

    On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:24:25 -0600, David J Dachtera
    wrote:

    >"E.S." wrote:
    >>
    >> Anybody in Denver Area interested in some:
    >>
    >> BA213s, Vaxstations, DecStations, Drives, Terminals and 19" racks ?
    >> If yes, please drop me a PM.
    >>
    >> Trying to clean out my garage of some stuff I have toooo many
    >> So for a small fee, and if you're prepared to pick it up ...

    >Some clue as to your geographic location would have been helpful.
    >
    >I'm in the central US.
    >
    >--
    >David J Dachtera
    >dba DJE Systems
    >http://www.djesys.com/
    >
    >Unofficial OpenVMS Hobbyist Support Page:
    >http://www.djesys.com/vms/support/
    >
    >Unofficial Affordable OpenVMS Home Page:
    >http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/
    >
    >Unofficial OpenVMS-IA32 Home Page:
    >http://www.djesys.com/vms/ia32/
    >
    >Coming soon:
    >Unofficial OpenVMS Marketing Home Page

  4. Re: garage cleaning

    Ben Myers wrote:

    > I think the OP stated "Denver area". That's geographic location enough for me.

    Missed that - sorry.

    --
    David J Dachtera
    dba DJE Systems