FS: Digital Technical Journals - DEC

This is a discussion on FS: Digital Technical Journals - DEC ; Complete set from Vol 1 to Vol 6 No 1 (except for Vol 5 No 4). Any one interested? Email me at jeffparker"at"optusnet.com.au...

  1. FS: Digital Technical Journals

    Complete set from Vol 1 to Vol 6 No 1 (except for Vol 5 No 4). Any one
    interested?
    Email me at jeffparker"at"optusnet.com.au

  2. Re: FS: Digital Technical Journals

    I have several duplicates of issues #1, 2, 4, unnumbered (either 5 or 6),
    and 7 covering 1985-1988. Available to a good home for postage costs.

    Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"
    >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! <<<

    Kaplow Klips & Baffle: http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf
    www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org

    "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, except
    to encourage attendance in Christian churches; or prohibiting the free
    exercise thereof, except to require prayer in schools; or abridging the
    freedom of speech, except for those questioning the Bush administration; or
    of the press, except that not owned by Rupert Murdoch; or the right of the
    people peaceably to assemble, except those protesting pre-emptive wars; and
    to petition the government for a redress of grievance, except those we don't
    like." -former U.S. Sen. Gary Hart

+ Reply to Thread