MicroVaxII in the Smithsonian - DEC

This is a discussion on MicroVaxII in the Smithsonian - DEC ; There was discussion on the newsgroup recently about the MicroVax in the Air & Space museum, I took some pictures of it, they can be seen on: http://users.starpower.net/dj.taylor Note that the power switch is set to ON!!...

  1. MicroVaxII in the Smithsonian

    There was discussion on the newsgroup recently about the MicroVax in the Air
    & Space museum, I took some pictures of it, they can be seen on:

    http://users.starpower.net/dj.taylor

    Note that the power switch is set to ON!!

  2. Re: MicroVaxII in the Smithsonian

    In article , "Douglas Taylor" writes:
    > There was discussion on the newsgroup recently about the MicroVax in the Air
    > & Space museum, I took some pictures of it, they can be seen on:
    >
    > http://users.starpower.net/dj.taylor
    >
    > Note that the power switch is set to ON!!

    Thanks! SOmehow I missed this when I was there last summer. I might have a
    chance to get back to Udvar-Hazy next week, as I'm flying in/out of Dulles,
    but I won't have time to get downtown and see what I missed.

    Bob Kaplow NAR # 18L TRA # "Impeach the TRA BoD"
    >>> To reply, remove the TRABoD! <<<

    Kaplow Klips & Baffle: http://nira-rocketry.org/LeadingEdge/Phantom4000.pdf
    www.encompasserve.org/~kaplow_r/ www.nira-rocketry.org www.nar.org

    I support drug testing. I believe every public official should be given a
    shot of sodium pentathol and ask "Which laws have you broken this week?".

  3. Re: MicroVaxII in the Smithsonian

    Wow, Seeing one of my favorite toys in the A&S museum makes me feel
    really old.....Glad I have 4 of them in my basement...perhaps they may
    need some parts? lol
    John

    Douglas Taylor wrote:
    > There was discussion on the newsgroup recently about the MicroVax in the Air
    > & Space museum, I took some pictures of it, they can be seen on:
    >
    > http://users.starpower.net/dj.taylor
    >
    > Note that the power switch is set to ON!!

+ Reply to Thread