Re: VAX 4000 m500A problem - DEC

This is a discussion on Re: VAX 4000 m500A problem - DEC ; In article , Brian Inglis wrote: > [xpost to pdp11/vax groups] Not a bad idea. I pulled a few groups that don't exist on my server, or which don't seem terribly related. It's a VAX, not a PDP-11. I've just ...

  1. Re: VAX 4000 m500A problem

    In article ,
    Brian Inglis wrote:

    > [xpost to pdp11/vax groups]

    Not a bad idea. I pulled a few groups that don't exist on my server, or
    which don't seem terribly related. It's a VAX, not a PDP-11.

    I've just plugged the system in. There's a DSSI disk in there just
    BEGGING to be yanked! Too damn noisy.

    --
    Nobody knows Particle Man.

  2. Re: VAX 4000 m500A problem

    On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 22:23:18 -0500 in alt.folklore.computers, Howard
    Shubs wrote:

    >In article ,
    > Brian Inglis wrote:
    >
    >> [xpost to pdp11/vax groups]

    >Not a bad idea. I pulled a few groups that don't exist on my server, or
    >which don't seem terribly related. It's a VAX, not a PDP-11.

    alt.sys.pdp11 seem to know a lot about vax hardware.

    >I've just plugged the system in. There's a DSSI disk in there just
    >BEGGING to be yanked! Too damn noisy.

    Brian.Inglis@CSi.com (Brian[dot]Inglis{at}SystematicSW[dot]ab[dot]ca)
    fake address use address above to reply

  3. Re: VAX 4000 m500A problem

    In article ,
    Brian Inglis wrote:

    > alt.sys.pdp11 seem to know a lot about vax hardware.

    Newsguy doesn't see it as a newsgroup. Neither does it see the other
    alt.sys.* groups.

    --
    Nobody knows Particle Man.

  4. Re: VAX 4000 m500A problem

    Howard Shubs wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Brian Inglis wrote:
    >
    >> alt.sys.pdp11 seem to know a lot about vax hardware.

    > Newsguy doesn't see it as a newsgroup. Neither does it see the other
    > alt.sys.* groups.

    right. I can't see alt.sys.pdp11 from my newserver. However, I can see
    vmsnet.pdp11

    vax, 9000

+ Reply to Thread