Please help me identify the following DEC/DIGITAL boards - DEC

This is a discussion on Please help me identify the following DEC/DIGITAL boards - DEC ; Hi All Hoping someone can help me identify any of the following boards and/or at lease any information about their use: (1)a double card with a 15-pin video connector. The main card appears to be ISA and says "Appian Technology, ...

  1. Please help me identify the following DEC/DIGITAL boards

    Hi All
    Hoping someone can help me identify any of the following boards and/or at
    lease any information about their use:

    (1)a double card with a 15-pin video connector. The main card appears to be
    ISA and says "Appian Technology, inc.. PCA # 10754-01 Rev D. It also has the
    following chip attached Bt Bt459KPF135 RAMDAC". The attached card says
    "DIGITAL Appian Technology, PCA # 100-10755-01 Rev E., 30-37196-01, B01,
    SP142A1068, 10951 REV D"

    (2) came out of a MicroVAX 3+. on the main side is a 2" X 3/4" "chip" with
    the following information (Computer products - Stevens-Arnold division
    H12S12/125W) on the back of the board is the following information "DATA
    TRANSLATION INC. DT2651 P/N 05455 REV B"

    (3) came out of a MicroVAX 3+. on the main side is a white sticker with
    206797, D336. on the back of the board is the following information "DATA
    TRANSLATION INC. DT2658 P/N 06012 REV A" Also on the metal top is "Phillips
    Components P/N SPE-142-003"

    (4) This is two card attached together with screws and can be separated.
    There are 2 AUI ports and sandwiched between them are 4 10BASET ports. on
    one end are 2 ports that look like a Mac Nubus port, although I am sure it
    is not Nubus. The smaller one is about half the size of the bigger. one of
    the cards bears the following ID: "DIGITAL 50-22448-01 E1, 54-22449-02, C01,
    AS44308323". The other cards bears the following ID: "DIGITAL 5022450-01 E1,
    54-22451-02, C01, AS44308378"

    thanks for any help you can provide.

    regards
    Stewart Allen

    --
    http://QLiner.com

    The goal of the works of a genius' existance lies only in itself.

  2. Re: Please help me identify the following DEC/DIGITAL boards

    A search using AltaVista for "data translation" dt2651 got me this:

    ....were digitized from images acquired with an 8-bit frame grabber (Data
    Translation DT2651) on a VAXstation 3200 ...

    http://www.datx.co.uk/ is Data Translation's web site.

    The final pair of boards (4) sounds a little like the innards of a DECswitch
    900EE.

    --

    Hope this helps, Colin.
    colin DOT butcher AT xdelta DOT co DOT uk

+ Reply to Thread