Val: Compaq Memory Channel Hub - DEC

This is a discussion on Val: Compaq Memory Channel Hub - DEC ; I have a Compaq Memory Channel Hub 800/8 (CCMHB-AA) with 8 cards that I need to get rid of. It was pulled from a working environment and still functions perfectly. I can't find much in the way of pricing information ...

  1. Val: Compaq Memory Channel Hub

    I have a Compaq Memory Channel Hub 800/8 (CCMHB-AA) with 8 cards that I
    need to get rid of. It was pulled from a working environment and still
    functions perfectly. I can't find much in the way of pricing information
    online, can anyone suggest what would be a reasonable price to sell it for?

    Regards,

    Gavin.

  2. Re: Compaq Memory Channel Hub

    Well we just sold two for $800 each with 4 cards per.

    I would offer something outside of this arena

    DT

    David B Turner
    Island Computers US Corp
    2700 Gregory St, Suite 180
    Savannah GA 31404
    Tel: 912 447 6622 X201
    Mobile: 912 447 6622 X251
    Fax: 912 201 0402
    Email: dbturner@icusc.com
    Web: http://www.islandco.com
    "Gavin Saxby" wrote in message
    > I have a Compaq Memory Channel Hub 800/8 (CCMHB-AA) with 8 cards that I
    > need to get rid of. It was pulled from a working environment and still
    > functions perfectly. I can't find much in the way of pricing information
    > online, can anyone suggest what would be a reasonable price to sell it

    for?

    > Regards,
    >
    > Gavin.

+ Reply to Thread