Last Call for Freeware V7.0 - DEC

This is a discussion on Last Call for Freeware V7.0 - DEC ; Last Call for OpenVMS Freeware V7.0... If you have a Freeware submission planned and I don't already know about it or I don't already have a copy of or a pointer to the submission, please contact me within the next ...

  1. Last Call for Freeware V7.0

    Last Call for OpenVMS Freeware V7.0...

    If you have a Freeware submission planned and I don't already know about
    it or I don't already have a copy of or a pointer to the submission,
    please contact me within the next few days with a schedule for the
    submission, and particularly to reserve the necessary storage. Thanks!

    ---------------------------- #include -----------------------------
    For additional, please see the OpenVMS FAQ -- www.hp.com/go/openvms/faq
    --------------------------- pure personal opinion ---------------------------
    Hoff (Stephen) Hoffman OpenVMS Engineering hoff[at]hp.com

  2. Re: Last Call for Freeware V7.0

    Hoff Hoffman wrote:

    > Last Call for OpenVMS Freeware V7.0...
    >
    > If you have a Freeware submission planned and I don't already know about
    > it or I don't already have a copy of or a pointer to the submission,
    > please contact me within the next few days with a schedule for the
    > submission, and particularly to reserve the necessary storage. Thanks!

    I submitted a URL from the freeware CD website. Dunno if you got it. If
    not, please let me know. How to de-mung the reply-to should be obvious.

    --
    David J Dachtera
    dba DJE Systems

    http://www.djesys.com/vms/support/

    http://www.djesys.com/vms/soho/

  3. Re: Last Call for Freeware V7.0

    In article <41902B7C.2C6397E9@comcast.net>, David J Dachtera writes:

    re: Last call for OpenVMS Freeware V7 submissions...

    :I submitted a URL from the freeware CD website. Dunno if you got it. If
    :not, please let me know. How to de-mung the reply-to should be obvious.

    I thought I replied to your submission; ah, well. I saw the pointer.

    For additional, please see the OpenVMS FAQ -- www.hp.com/go/openvms/faq
    Hoff (Stephen) Hoffman OpenVMS Engineering hoff[at]hp.com

+ Reply to Thread