SW800-FB StorageWorks cabinet: how to get the side panels off ? - DEC

This is a discussion on SW800-FB StorageWorks cabinet: how to get the side panels off ? - DEC ; For a very good reason (please don't ask :-), I need to get the side panels off an SW800-FB StorageWorks cabinet. But for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out how it's done ... it's not riveted ...

  1. SW800-FB StorageWorks cabinet: how to get the side panels off ?

    For a very good reason (please don't ask :-), I need to get
    the side panels off an SW800-FB StorageWorks cabinet. But
    for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out how it's
    done ... it's not riveted on, is it ?

    Any assistance most welcome,

    Roy Omond
    Blue Bubble Ltd.

  2. Re: SW800-FB StorageWorks cabinet: how to get the side panels off?

    Roy Omond wrote before he even did the basic research:

    > For a very good reason (please don't ask :-), I need to get
    > the side panels off an SW800-FB StorageWorks cabinet. But
    > for the life of me, I can't seem to figure out how it's
    > done ... it's not riveted on, is it ?

    Doh! Answering myself, see:

    http://www.xenya.si/sup/info/digital...E/35XRDIGC.PDF

    Specifically page 8. Thanks to one of my own internal colleagues
    for that ...

    Wipes egg from face,

    Roy Omond
    Blue Bubble Ltd.