Celebris GL 6180 info - DEC

This is a discussion on Celebris GL 6180 info - DEC ; Anyone got pointers to maiuals etc? How good are the USB ports on it? -- Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd., +61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda. West Australia 6076 comp.os.vms,- The Older, Grumpier Slashdot Raw, Cooked or Well-done, it's all half baked. ...

  1. Celebris GL 6180 info

    --
    Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
    +61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
    West Australia 6076

  2. Re: Celebris GL 6180 info

    I have a P6200 I bought new. USB with updated BIOS is fine (version 1). I
    have all my manuals; there is a link to an HP web site
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/legacysupp.../epidmstr.html
    I can answer specific questions if need be.

    Doug
    wrote in message
    > Anyone got pointers to maiuals etc?
    >
    > How good are the USB ports on it?
    >
    > --
    > Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
    > +61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
    > West Australia 6076
    > comp.os.vms,- The Older, Grumpier Slashdot
    > Raw, Cooked or Well-done, it's all half baked.
    > EPIC, The Architecture of the future, always has been, always will be.

  3. Re: Celebris GL 6180 info

    Early USB, perhaps 1.0, maybe 1.1. Any USB 2.0 devices which use the USB port
    as their power source will not work. This is not a critique of the Celebris GL,
    but merely the reality of the evolving USB spec... Ben Myers

    On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 05:01:12 +0800, prep@prep.synonet.com wrote:

    >Anyone got pointers to maiuals etc?
    >
    >How good are the USB ports on it?
    >
    >--
    >Paul Repacholi 1 Crescent Rd.,
    >+61 (08) 9257-1001 Kalamunda.
    > West Australia 6076
    >comp.os.vms,- The Older, Grumpier Slashdot
    >Raw, Cooked or Well-done, it's all half baked.
    >EPIC, The Architecture of the future, always has been, always will be.

+ Reply to Thread