Manual TS31D - DEC

This is a discussion on Manual TS31D - DEC ; I need a manual for Digital notebook model TS31D. I can find lots of batteries advertised but need the manual. Can anybody steer me the right way?? Vic...

  1. Manual TS31D

    I need a manual for Digital notebook model TS31D. I can find lots of
    batteries advertised but need the manual.
    Can anybody steer me the right way??
    Vic

  2. Re: Manual TS31D

    "Bones" wrote in message news:...
    > I need a manual for Digital notebook model TS31D. I can find lots of
    > batteries advertised but need the manual.
    > Can anybody steer me the right way??
    > Vic

    It's a hinote? This should do you
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/legacysupp...le.html#hinote
    Phil

  3. Re: Manual TS31D

    "dooley" wrote in message
    news:1ca82fc6.0409272250.3bc378ec@posting.google.c om...
    > "Bones" wrote in message
    >> I need a manual for Digital notebook model TS31D. I can find lots of
    >> batteries advertised but need the manual.
    >> Can anybody steer me the right way??
    >> Vic

    > It's a hinote? This should do you
    > http://h18000.www1.hp.com/legacysupp...le.html#hinote
    > Phil

    Thanks a million ! Just what the doctor ordered.
    Vic

+ Reply to Thread