free 10Base2 to 10BaseT converter - DEC

This is a discussion on free 10Base2 to 10BaseT converter - DEC ; I am on the verge of tossing a DAVID Expressnet coax to twisted pair (10base2 - 10baseT) ethernet converter and thought I'd offer it here just in case someone could use it. The only cost would be for shipping. If ...

  1. free 10Base2 to 10BaseT converter

    I am on the verge of tossing a DAVID Expressnet coax to twisted pair
    (10base2 - 10baseT) ethernet converter and thought I'd offer it here just in
    case someone could use it.

    The only cost would be for shipping. If you'd like to buy me a cup of
    coffee, that'd be great too!

    -Matt
    mkath_at_charter_dot_net

  2. Re: free 10Base2 to 10BaseT converter

    If nobody here takes you up on it, you should try ebay!

    CrimsonLiar

    "Matt Carpenter" wrote in message
    >I am on the verge of tossing a DAVID Expressnet coax to twisted pair
    > (10base2 - 10baseT) ethernet converter and thought I'd offer it here just
    > in
    > case someone could use it.
    >
    > The only cost would be for shipping. If you'd like to buy me a cup of
    > coffee, that'd be great too!
    >
    > -Matt
    > mkath_at_charter_dot_net

    ---

  3. Re: free 10Base2 to 10BaseT converter

    Those aren't too popular any more. Most of the world has moved on to Cat 5 and
    even Cat 6 wiring for Ethernet... Ben Myers

    On Sat, 25 Sep 2004 19:26:01 GMT, "Crimson Liar" wrote:

    >If nobody here takes you up on it, you should try ebay!
    >
    >CrimsonLiar
    >
    >"Matt Carpenter" wrote in message
    >>I am on the verge of tossing a DAVID Expressnet coax to twisted pair
    >> (10base2 - 10baseT) ethernet converter and thought I'd offer it here just
    >> in
    >> case someone could use it.
    >>
    >> The only cost would be for shipping. If you'd like to buy me a cup of
    >> coffee, that'd be great too!
    >>
    >> -Matt
    >> mkath_at_charter_dot_net
    >>

    >---

  4. Re: free 10Base2 to 10BaseT converter

    "Crimson Liar" schreef in bericht

    > "Matt Carpenter" wrote in message

    > >I am on the verge of tossing a DAVID Expressnet coax to twisted pair
    > > (10base2 - 10baseT) ethernet converter and thought I'd offer it here

    just
    > > in
    > > case someone could use it.
    > >
    > > The only cost would be for shipping. If you'd like to buy me a cup of
    > > coffee, that'd be great too!

    > If nobody here takes you up on it, you should try ebay!
    >
    > CrimsonLiar

    Good idea, somebody might be looking for something like that! You can always
    throw it away if no one wants it.

    Rene

  5. Re: free 10Base2 to 10BaseT converter

    Hello!

    On 2004-10-06, René wrote:
    > "Crimson Liar" schreef in bericht
    >
    >> "Matt Carpenter" wrote in message

    >> >I am on the verge of tossing a DAVID Expressnet coax to twisted pair
    >> >(10base2 - 10baseT) ethernet converter and thought I'd offer it here just
    >> >in case someone could use it.
    >> >
    >> > The only cost would be for shipping. If you'd like to buy me a cup of
    >> > coffee, that'd be great too!

    >> If nobody here takes you up on it, you should try ebay!

    > Good idea, somebody might be looking for something like that! You can always
    > throw it away if no one wants it.

    I'd be interested in it else - Just where are you (the original poster) located
    and how can I contact you? (This is the only post I could see on the newsserver
    I use)

    Thierry

+ Reply to Thread