Re: FS: DEC / Digital Equipment PDP-11 boards M series - DEC

This is a discussion on Re: FS: DEC / Digital Equipment PDP-11 boards M series - DEC ; These have all been listed on Ebay. http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&userid=kurtm2 Thanks Kurt K. Marden wrote: > I have a bunch of these for sale. Untested. > Please email if you are looking for specific models / types. > thanks, > Kurt > ...

  1. Re: FS: DEC / Digital Equipment PDP-11 boards M series

    K. Marden wrote:

    > I have a bunch of these for sale. Untested.
    > Please email if you are looking for specific models / types.
    > thanks,
    > Kurt
    >
    > remove the NO SPAM from that email address to reply.

  2. FA: DEC / Digital Equipment PDP-11 boards M series

    More M-series board for auction. NO reserve.

    http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&userid=kurtm2

    remove the NO SPAM from that email address to reply.

+ Reply to Thread