We have many Digital Equipment Corporation books and manuals for auction and as
Buy It Now items in our eBay store with more to be listed.

AUCTIONS: (ending September 21)
5123091757
pdp-11/04/24/34a/44/70 Processor Handbook by DEC
5123092793
DEC MicroVAX II System Maintenance Course by DEC
5123093056
DEC PDP-11 RT-11 and MACRO-11 Manuals, 1980
5123843003
VAX, PDP-11 Microsystems Handbook by DEC
5123843636
Terminals & Printers Handbook by DEC
5123844028
PDP-11 Microcomputer Interface Handbook by DEC
5123844448
PDP-11 UNIBUS Processor Handbook by DEC
5123844767
PDP-11 Architecture Handbook by DEC
5123845152
VAX Architecture Handbook by DEC
5123845690
PDP-8 Small Computer Handbook by DEC, 1967
5123847931
DEC PDP-11 Fortran Reference, User's Guide etc.
5123848634
DEC PDP-11 System Messages, Master Index, Teco, etc

BUY IT NOW ITEMS:
2774521649
COBOL Reference Manual by Digital
2774521884
COBOL User Manual by Digital (DEC)
4124385624
1976 Magazine: IMSAI 8080, DECSystem-10 Ads
5102665046
VMS User's Manual by Digital (DEC)
5109536761
Apple Computer, DEC, IBM, Gateway, Dell etc. Blue Book
5118350239
Digital DECdirect Full-Line Catalog Fall 1995
5118351103
Digital DECdirect RISC Catalog Summer/Fall 1991
5118351745
Digital DECdirect Software Catalog Summer 1993
5118845587
Digital DECdirect 1995 Price List
5118846384
DEC VAX Hardware Handbook Volume 1, 1986
5118846734
Digital VAX VMS, UNIX 1998 Software Catalog
5118849149
Digital (DEC) 1995 Systems and Options Catalog
5121270373
Digital Server Family Catalog Winter 1998
5121271007
Digital DECdirect Workstation Catalog Winter/Spring, 1991
5121272191
Digital's Environmental Products Reference Guide 1988
5121272797
Digital's Telecommunications/Networks Buyer's Guide, 1990