AlphaServer 800 Firmware - DEC

This is a discussion on AlphaServer 800 Firmware - DEC ; Hi. Anybody have an iso image of the V5.8 firmware CD? That's the latest to have the firmware for an AlphaServer 800 on it. I've gone to the firmware ftp site but they only have v6.8 available as an iso ...

  1. AlphaServer 800 Firmware

    Hi.
    Anybody have an iso image of the V5.8 firmware CD? That's the
    latest to have the firmware for an AlphaServer 800 on it. I've gone
    to the firmware ftp site but they only have v6.8 available as an iso
    (which has no A/S 800 files) and bits and pieces for the A/S 800.
    Thanks for your help.

    John H. Reinhardt

  2. Re: AlphaServer 800 Firmware

    John Reinhardt wrote:

    > Hi.
    > Anybody have an iso image of the V5.8 firmware CD? That's the
    > latest to have the firmware for an AlphaServer 800 on it. I've gone
    > to the firmware ftp site but they only have v6.8 available as an iso
    > (which has no A/S 800 files) and bits and pieces for the A/S 800.
    > Thanks for your help.
    >
    > John H. Reinhardt

    Aren't the firmware files sufficient?

    http://ftp.digital.com/pub/Digital/A...ive/as800.html