wtb: low spec alpha workstation - DEC

This is a discussion on wtb: low spec alpha workstation - DEC ; Hi I want to buy a very low priced ,read old, vms compatible alpa workstation. /Michael...

  1. wtb: low spec alpha workstation

    Hi

    I want to buy a very low priced ,read old, vms compatible alpa workstation.

    /Michael

  2. Re: wtb: low spec alpha workstation

    On Thu, 2 Sep 2004, Michael Grunditz wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > I want to buy a very low priced ,read old, vms compatible alpa workstation.

    Where? If you can pick it up in Pittsburgh, PA, USA, I can get you one for
    free. (At least a DEC 3000/300LX)

    Ivan

  3. Re: wtb: low spec alpha workstation

    In Europe....

    /Michael

    In message
    Michael Grunditz wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I want to buy a very low priced ,read old, vms compatible alpa workstation.
    >
    > /Michael

  4. Re: wtb: low spec alpha workstation

    The location limits your options. Cost of shipping an Alpha between continents
    is often prohibitive... Ben Myers

    On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 16:56:56 GMT, Michael Grunditz
    wrote:

    >In Europe....
    >
    >/Michael
    >

    >In message
    > Michael Grunditz wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> I want to buy a very low priced ,read old, vms compatible alpa workstation.
    >>
    >> /Michael

  5. Re: wtb: low spec alpha workstation

    Michael Grunditz wrote:

    > In message
    > Michael Grunditz wrote:
    >
    >>Hi
    >>
    >>I want to buy a very low priced ,read old, vms compatible alpa workstation.
    >>
    >>/Michael

    > In Europe....
    >
    > /Michael

    *Where* in Europe. Even Europe is a pretty big place.
    I'm guessing you're somewhere in Sweden or Denmark.

    If you're closer to the UK (also in Europe :-), then
    I've got quite a few, ahem, "interesting" items for sale.

    Roy Omond
    Blue Bubble Ltd.

  6. Re: wtb: low spec alpha workstation

    In message you wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > I want to buy a very low priced ,read old, vms compatible alpha workstation.
    >
    > /Michael

    Just want to tell everyone that I pay shipping costs from most european
    land, if you want to give something away for free.

    /Michael Grunditz

  7. Re: wtb: low spec alpha workstation

    I've got a Digital Multia on ebay.fr - it will run OpenVMS, I think...

    Roy Omond wrote in message news:<2pr6g3FoenfkU1@uni-berlin.de>...
    > Michael Grunditz wrote:
    >
    > > In message
    > > Michael Grunditz wrote:
    > >
    > >>Hi
    > >>
    > >>I want to buy a very low priced ,read old, vms compatible alpa workstation.
    > >>
    > >>/Michael

    > > In Europe....
    > >
    > > /Michael

    > *Where* in Europe. Even Europe is a pretty big place.
    > I'm guessing you're somewhere in Sweden or Denmark.
    >
    > If you're closer to the UK (also in Europe :-), then
    > I've got quite a few, ahem, "interesting" items for sale.
    >
    > Roy Omond
    > Blue Bubble Ltd.

  8. Re: wtb: low spec alpha workstation

    Ivan Jager wrote:

    > Where? If you can pick it up in Pittsburgh, PA, USA, I can get you one
    > for free. (At least a DEC 3000/300LX)
    >
    > Ivan

    Any other Alpha stuff you are interested in getting rid of?

    Adam

+ Reply to Thread