VT100 terminals - free - DEC

This is a discussion on VT100 terminals - free - DEC ; I'm once again thinning my collection - I have two VT100 terminals with keyboards, in good working order and good cosmetic condition, that I don;t need any longer.. Before I endure the annoyance that listing them on Ebay entails (and ...

  1. VT100 terminals - free

    I'm once again thinning my collection - I have two VT100 terminals with
    keyboards, in good working order and good cosmetic condition, that I don;t
    need any longer.. Before I endure the annoyance that listing them on Ebay
    entails (and the consequent further annoyance of packing bulky terminals
    for shipping), I'm offering them free for pickup in Houston Texas, USA, near
    the North Loop and Highway 290. Please email for details.
    --
    Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
    Control-G Consultants

  2. Re: VT100 terminals - free

    "Lee K. Gleason" wrote:

    > I'm once again thinning my collection - I have two VT100 terminals with
    > keyboards, in good working order and good cosmetic condition, that I don;t
    > need any longer.. Before I endure the annoyance that listing them on Ebay
    > entails (and the consequent further annoyance of packing bulky terminals
    > for shipping), I'm offering them free for pickup in Houston Texas, USA, near
    > the North Loop and Highway 290. Please email for details.
    > --
    > Lee K. Gleason N5ZMR
    > Control-G Consultants
    > lee.gleason@comcast.net

    Reply-ing to add the comp.terminals ng...

    D.J.D.

+ Reply to Thread