Free to a good home: two DEC 3000 model 400's - DEC

This is a discussion on Free to a good home: two DEC 3000 model 400's - DEC ; Hello, For any one interested: two Sandpipers (DEC 3000 model 400) One contains: 128 MB memory, two dual channel SCSI adapters, one display adapter, RRD43 CD, no disks The other contains: 64 MB memory, two DSP 3105 1 GB disks, ...

  1. Free to a good home: two DEC 3000 model 400's

    Hello,

    For any one interested: two Sandpipers (DEC 3000 model 400)

    One contains: 128 MB memory, two dual channel SCSI adapters, one
    display adapter, RRD43 CD, no disks

    The other contains: 64 MB memory, two DSP 3105 1 GB disks, display
    adapter, no CD.

    These things are heavy, so the only option is to come and get them in
    Aalst, Belgium.

    Regards,

    Bart Zorn

  2. Re: Free to a good home: two DEC 3000 model 400's

    Despite all prevention efforts, "Bart.Zorn@gmail.com"
    wrote in news:a64ee219-67ca-4e0a-86e7-6ba80489e8c6@
    79g2000hsk.googlegroups.com:

    > Hello,
    >
    > For any one interested: two Sandpipers (DEC 3000 model 400)
    >
    > One contains: 128 MB memory, two dual channel SCSI adapters, one
    > display adapter, RRD43 CD, no disks
    >
    > The other contains: 64 MB memory, two DSP 3105 1 GB disks, display
    > adapter, no CD.
    >
    > These things are heavy, so the only option is to come and get them in
    > Aalst, Belgium.

    If nobody claims these, I would gladly pay shipping to get the memory for
    my own machine.

    thanks!

    --
    James
    http://www.e-host-direct.com

  3. Re: Free to a good home: two DEC 3000 model 400's

    Despite all prevention efforts, "Bart.Zorn@gmail.com"
    wrote in news:a64ee219-67ca-4e0a-86e7-6ba80489e8c6@
    79g2000hsk.googlegroups.com:

    > Hello,
    >
    > For any one interested: two Sandpipers (DEC 3000 model 400)
    >
    > One contains: 128 MB memory, two dual channel SCSI adapters, one
    > display adapter, RRD43 CD, no disks

    Thanks to Bart for getting me the 128 MB memory that my model 600
    desperately needed!

    --
    James
    http://www.e-host-direct.com