[SEARCH] searching RAM and PSU for AS4100 - DEC

This is a discussion on [SEARCH] searching RAM and PSU for AS4100 - DEC ; Hello, I am looking for RAM and power supply for my AS4100. I have two 1GB boards, and thus, there are free slots to populate I also need to replace a dead PSU. All negotiations are open I am also ...

  1. [SEARCH] searching RAM and PSU for AS4100

    Hello, I am looking for RAM and power supply for my AS4100.

    I have two 1GB boards, and thus, there are free slots to populate I
    also need to replace a dead PSU.

    All negotiations are open

    I am also looking for RAM for AS1200 reisors: RAM SDRAM ECC 3.2.2 100MHz
    of at least 256MB each.

    Thanks. My email is valid; any one can contact me within years, because
    I think it may take very long time before I get all I can.

    Thanks.

    --
    >o_/ DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre (aka DoubleHP) http://benoit.demaine.info/

    If computing were an exact science, IT engineers would not have work \_o<

    "So all that's left, Is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf."
    (FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO, Arctic Monkeys)

  2. Re: [SEARCH] searching RAM and PSU for AS4100

    If you may have anything, please email me. I cant keep an eye "life
    time" on this thread.

    --
    >o_/ DEMAINE Benoit-Pierre (aka DoubleHP) http://benoit.demaine.info/

    If computing were an exact science, IT engineers would not have work \_o<

    "So all that's left, Is the proof that love's not only blind but deaf."
    (FAKE TALES OF SAN FRANCISCO, Arctic Monkeys)

  3. Re: searching RAM and PSU for AS4100

    LenW writes:

    > Regarding memory and power supplies for AXP4100 and AXP1200. We
    > have all that equipment in stock CHEAP!!!! Just give me a call or e-
    > mail me directly
    > and we will solve your problem.

    > This link might help: http://www.psds.com/memory.htm

    > -Len Whitwer
    > Puget Sound Data Systems, Inc.

    This is an unsolicited testimonial. I don't often get the opportunity to
    praise a vendor publicly.

    I have been doing business with Len's company for about 10 years, at my last
    PoE and at the current one. He and his employees are knowledgable, acquainted
    with lots of sources for obscure and not-so-obscure items, and a pleasure to
    work with.

    --
    Rich Alderson "You get what anybody gets. You get a lifetime."
    news@alderson.users.panix.com --Death, of the Endless

+ Reply to Thread