FS: nice DECsystem 5100 - DEC

This is a discussion on FS: nice DECsystem 5100 - DEC ; I have a really clean and well-kept DECsystem 5100. Asking $1000 + S/ H. Paypal only (it's the safest way for every party). Sold AS-IS due to age, but it's sold as functional (turns on). Please email me if interested ...

  1. FS: nice DECsystem 5100

    I have a really clean and well-kept DECsystem 5100. Asking $1000 + S/
    H. Paypal only (it's the safest way for every party). Sold AS-IS due
    to age, but it's sold as functional (turns on). Please email me if
    interested and for photos.

  2. Re: FS: nice DECsystem 5100

    On Apr 21, 11:17 pm, Ádīnis wrote:
    > I have a really clean and well-kept DECsystem 5100. Asking $1000 + S/
    > H. Paypal only (it's the safest way for every party). Sold AS-IS due
    > to age, but it's sold as functional (turns on). Please email me if
    > interested and for photos.

    Put 4donis before the @ so you can get my email. Sorry for the booboo.

+ Reply to Thread