WTB: AlphaServer 800 (pedestrial model) front and side covers andfeet - DEC

This is a discussion on WTB: AlphaServer 800 (pedestrial model) front and side covers andfeet - DEC ; For converting a rackmount AS800 into a pedestrial model I'm looking for the front cover, the side panels and the feet of an AlphaServer 800. I don't mind a few scratches but especially the front cover should be in good ...

  1. WTB: AlphaServer 800 (pedestrial model) front and side covers andfeet

    For converting a rackmount AS800 into a pedestrial model I'm looking for
    the front cover, the side panels and the feet of an AlphaServer 800. I
    don't mind a few scratches but especially the front cover should be in
    good condition.

    I'm located in Germany but consider offers from (almost) everywhere in
    the world.

    Benjamin

  2. Re: WTB: AlphaServer 800 (pedestrial model) front and side covers andfeet

+ Reply to Thread