We have brand NEW 20/40GB DAT Autloaders in tabletop
boxes. They are the HP C5717C/C5713C in an Island desktop box
These have a 6 x 40GB Autoloader magazine.

Price from HP is $2895
Our price NEW with 1 Yr warranty is $995.
Comes with 2M SCSI U3 Cable and terminator
Good for VMS 7.2-1> and Tru64 5.1a>

Subject to availability

--
David B Turner
Island Computers US Corp

Toll Free: 877-6364332 x201
Intl: 912 786 8501 x201
Fax: 912 786 8505
E: dturner@islandco.com
W: http://www.islandco.com

--
David B Turner
Island Computers US Corp

Toll Free: 877-6364332 x201
Intl: 912 786 8501 x201
Fax: 912 786 8505
E: dturner@islandco.com
W: http://www.islandco.com

which it is addressed and may contain confidential, proprietary, and/or
privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use
of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers.