WTB: Looking for PDP machines - DEC

This is a discussion on WTB: Looking for PDP machines - DEC ; Hello. I'm looking to collect some old good PDP machine, parts or manuals, like PDP-11 for example. Entire systems are preferred. If somebody has some stuff to get rid of... I'm located in Italy. Thanks in advance...

  1. WTB: Looking for PDP machines

    Hello.
    I'm looking to collect some old good PDP machine, parts or manuals,
    like PDP-11 for example.
    Entire systems are preferred. If somebody has some stuff to get rid
    of...
    I'm located in Italy.
    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: WTB: Looking for PDP machines

    On Jan 31, 12:35*pm, shadoooo wrote:
    > Hello.
    > I'm looking to collect some old good PDP machine, parts or manuals,
    > like PDP-11 for example.
    > Entire systems are preferred. If somebody has some stuff to get rid
    > of...
    > I'm located in Italy.
    > Thanks in advance

    please send me the part numbers you need www.compactnetworks.com