(4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs - DEC

This is a discussion on (4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs - DEC ; Can anyone use (4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs? They appear to be in good condition, part of another grab bag of memory I got recently. Let me know... Ben Myers...

  1. (4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs

    Can anyone use (4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs? They appear to be in good
    condition, part of another grab bag of memory I got recently. Let me know...
    Ben Myers

  2. Re: (4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs

    "Ben Myers" wrote in message
    > Can anyone use (4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs? They appear to be in
    > good
    > condition, part of another grab bag of memory I got recently. Let me
    > know...
    > Ben Myers

    Please excuse my ignorance, but what types of machine do these fit? I have
    done a search but too many of the hits are parts sites that just list part
    numbers without saying what they might belong to. If anyone has a good link
    for actually looking up part numbers that would be great.

    I know they are small and so easily shipped, but it would still be useful to
    indicate roughly where you are located.

    Thanks

    Rob

  3. Re: (4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs

    I'm in Massachusetts, and I haven't a clue what these go into. You know... the
    go-zin-ta... Ben Myers

    On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:28:04 GMT, "Robert Jarratt" wrote:

    >"Ben Myers" wrote in message
    >> Can anyone use (4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs? They appear to be in
    >> good
    >> condition, part of another grab bag of memory I got recently. Let me
    >> know...
    >> Ben Myers

    >Please excuse my ignorance, but what types of machine do these fit? I have
    >done a search but too many of the hits are parts sites that just list part
    >numbers without saying what they might belong to. If anyone has a good link
    >for actually looking up part numbers that would be great.
    >
    >I know they are small and so easily shipped, but it would still be useful to
    >indicate roughly where you are located.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >Rob

  4. Re: (4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs

    Despite all prevention efforts, Ben Myers
    wrote in
    newsoi2p39bb5i7hb0g7v1fujjhe8mg97j7k7@4ax.com:

    > I'm in Massachusetts, and I haven't a clue what these go into. You
    > know... the go-zin-ta... Ben Myers
    >
    > On Fri, 18 Jan 2008 20:28:04 GMT, "Robert Jarratt"
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Ben Myers" wrote in message
    >>> Can anyone use (4) 54-21726-01 32MB 80-pin SIMMs? They appear to
    >>> be in good
    >>> condition, part of another grab bag of memory I got recently. Let
    >>> me know...
    >>> Ben Myers

    >>Please excuse my ignorance, but what types of machine do these fit? I
    >>have done a search but too many of the hits are parts sites that just
    >>list part numbers without saying what they might belong to. If anyone
    >>has a good link for actually looking up part numbers that would be
    >>great.
    >>
    >>I know they are small and so easily shipped, but it would still be
    >>useful to indicate roughly where you are located.
    >>
    >>Thanks
    >>
    >>Rob

    My search to make sure it won't fit my DEC 3000 indicates this is memory
    for an AlphaServer 8200.

    --
    James
    http://www.e-host-direct.com