Cards you may want - DEC

This is a discussion on Cards you may want - DEC ; I have some items in my possession that I don't need (and just take up space.) I'd like them to avoid the landfill at this time. If you take care of the shipping, I'm happy to you the items you ...

  1. Cards you may want

    I have some items in my possession that I don't need (and just take up
    space.) I'd like them to avoid the landfill at this time. If you take
    care of the shipping, I'm happy to you the items you want. I can also
    email you a picture of any item, if that helps, but I have no hardware in
    which to test them. (Well, I do have a few MicroVAX 3100 boxes, but I'm
    sure they won't be of use testing most of these items.)
    Here's the list:

    .. CQD-220/M (Qbus SCSI Disk controller, supported by MSCP?)
    .. M7546 (Qbus TK50 tape controller)
    .. 54-17131 (SLU converter board for VAXstation 2000)
    .. 54-17230 (DSH32-AA/DST32 Sync driver/receiver) [2 of these]
    .. 54-19830-01 (8MB memory option for MicroVAX 3100)
    .. 54-16802 (2/4MB memory option, fully populated)
    .. LPV11 clone as previously identified by Bill Gunshannon and pictured at
    the following URL:
    http://mysite.verizon.net/stafford.w...uit-board.html
    .. Unidentified board labeled as 6050-7009 rev. B that may be another SCSI
    controller, since the back side seems to have 6050-5001 rev. B. It has a
    CS-1 next to a logo and a couple prominent Cypress chips.

    Send me email if you'd like a picture of any of these items. To send me
    email, remove the obvious, leaving only a single period between the first
    and last name.

  2. Re: Cards you may want

    On Jan 11, 5:07*pm, Tad Winters
    wrote:
    > I have some items in my possession that I don't need (and just take up
    > space.) *I'd like them to avoid the landfill at this time. *If you take
    > care of the shipping, I'm happy to you the items you want. *I can also
    > email you a picture of any item, if that helps, but I have no hardware in
    > which to test them. *(Well, I do have a few MicroVAX 3100 boxes, but I'm
    > sure they won't be of use testing most of these items.)
    > Here's the list:
    >
    > . CQD-220/M (Qbus SCSI Disk controller, supported by MSCP?)
    > . M7546 (Qbus TK50 tape controller)
    > . 54-17131 (SLU converter board for VAXstation 2000)
    > . 54-17230 (DSH32-AA/DST32 Sync driver/receiver) [2 of these]
    > . 54-19830-01 (8MB memory option for MicroVAX 3100)
    > . 54-16802 (2/4MB memory option, fully populated)
    > . LPV11 clone as previously identified by Bill Gunshannon and pictured at
    > the following URL:http://mysite.verizon.net/stafford.w...uit-board.html
    > . Unidentified board labeled as 6050-7009 rev. B that may be another SCSI
    > controller, since the back side seems to have 6050-5001 rev. B. *It has a
    > CS-1 next to a logo and a couple prominent Cypress chips.
    >
    > Send me email if you'd like a picture of any of these items. *To send me
    > email, remove the obvious, leaving only a single period between the first
    > and last name.

    Hello
    Tried e-mailing you but I keep getting this error:

    'stadddord.winters@verison.net' on 1/12/2008 10:17 AM
    452 4.1.1 ... temporary failure
    If no one has claimed the CQD-220 and the 6050-7009 I will take them.
    I am willing to throw in some cash for your time and effort.
    tks
    phillip

  3. Re: Cards you may want

    tomarsin2015@comcast.net wrote:
    > On Jan 11, 5:07 pm, Tad Winters
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I have some items in my possession that I don't need (and just take up
    >>space.) I'd like them to avoid the landfill at this time. If you take
    >>care of the shipping, I'm happy to you the items you want. I can also
    >>email you a picture of any item, if that helps, but I have no hardware in
    >>which to test them. (Well, I do have a few MicroVAX 3100 boxes, but I'm
    >>sure they won't be of use testing most of these items.)
    >>Here's the list:
    >>
    >>. CQD-220/M (Qbus SCSI Disk controller, supported by MSCP?)
    >>. M7546 (Qbus TK50 tape controller)
    >>. 54-17131 (SLU converter board for VAXstation 2000)
    >>. 54-17230 (DSH32-AA/DST32 Sync driver/receiver) [2 of these]
    >>. 54-19830-01 (8MB memory option for MicroVAX 3100)
    >>. 54-16802 (2/4MB memory option, fully populated)
    >>. LPV11 clone as previously identified by Bill Gunshannon and pictured at
    >>the following URL:http://mysite.verizon.net/stafford.w...uit-board.html
    >>. Unidentified board labeled as 6050-7009 rev. B that may be another SCSI
    >>controller, since the back side seems to have 6050-5001 rev. B. It has a
    >>CS-1 next to a logo and a couple prominent Cypress chips.
    >>
    >>Send me email if you'd like a picture of any of these items. To send me
    >>email, remove the obvious, leaving only a single period between the first
    >>and last name.

    > Hello
    > Tried e-mailing you but I keep getting this error:
    >
    > 'stadddord.winters@verison.net' on 1/12/2008 10:17 AM
    > 452 4.1.1 ... temporary failure
    > If no one has claimed the CQD-220 and the 6050-7009 I will take them.
    > I am willing to throw in some cash for your time and effort.
    > tks
    > phillip

    Should the "s" in "verison.net" be a "z". These little subtleties can
    make all the difference!

+ Reply to Thread