Sigma Information Systems circuit board - DEC

This is a discussion on Sigma Information Systems circuit board - DEC ; I have a circuit board I believe was removed from a MicroVAX quite some time ago. I cannot identify it, but I do have some pictures if you'd be kind enough to look. Warning: There are 3 pictures and they ...

  1. Sigma Information Systems circuit board

    I have a circuit board I believe was removed from a MicroVAX quite some
    time ago. I cannot identify it, but I do have some pictures if you'd be
    kind enough to look. Warning: There are 3 pictures and they are rather
    large.

    http://mysite.verizon.net/stafford.w...ation-Systems-
    circuit-board.html

    (sorry for the wrapped url.)

    By the way, I have no use for this circuit board. If you're willing to pay
    shipping and packaging, I'd gladly send it.

    Tad

  2. Re: Sigma Information Systems circuit board

    In article ,
    Tad Winters writes:
    > I have a circuit board I believe was removed from a MicroVAX quite some
    > time ago. I cannot identify it, but I do have some pictures if you'd be
    > kind enough to look. Warning: There are 3 pictures and they are rather
    > large.
    >
    > http://mysite.verizon.net/stafford.w...ation-Systems-
    > circuit-board.html
    >
    > (sorry for the wrapped url.)
    >
    > By the way, I have no use for this circuit board. If you're willing to pay
    > shipping and packaging, I'd gladly send it.

    LPV11 clone. Docs are on bitsavers.

    bill

    University of Scranton |
    Scranton, Pennsylvania | #include

  3. Re: Sigma Information Systems circuit board

    In article <5tpqpfF1eah7hU1@mid.individual.net>, billg999@cs.uofs.edu (Bill Gunshannon) writes:
    >{...snip...}
    >LPV11 clone. Docs are on bitsavers.

    With that connector and some of the 74xxx series ICs, I was going to say it
    looked like a LP driver card.

    http://tmesis.com/drat.html

  4. Re: Sigma Information Systems circuit board

    On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 07:39:15 -0800, VAXman- <@SendSpamHere.ORG> wrote:

    > In article <5tpqpfF1eah7hU1@mid.individual.net>, billg999@cs.uofs.edu
    > (Bill Gunshannon) writes:
    >> LPV11 clone. Docs are on bitsavers.

    > With that connector and some of the 74xxx series ICs, I was going to say
    > it
    > looked like a LP driver card.

    Well they certainly are old, they don't even use low power Schottky.

    --
    PL/I for OpenVMS
    www.kednos.com

+ Reply to Thread