Hello!

I recently obtained a DEC DS20E single processor unit. When the power button is pressed, the unit seems to turn on with the spinning of the HDs and checking of the floppy/CDROM drives, but nothing else happens after that. I get no beeps nor any LED status indication of what is going one. When a monitor, mouse and keyboard is connected to the unit, nothing is displayed (no signal). I've tested the video card, SCSI controllers and such on a different PC and everything works just fine. I took out all the ram, CPU, motherboard, cleaned them and put them back with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas what it could be? I really don't know what it could be. Even if the unit is set to serial it should at least display something on the monitor, right? Please, help! Thanks in advance.