Singapore Server Rescue - DEC

  1. Singapore Server Rescue

    We are a Computer Rescue interest group located in Singapore to rescue
    old UNIX machines from going to the scrapyard.

  2. Re: Singapore Server Rescue

    On Dec 2, 2:52 am, MajorLinux wrote:
    > We are a Computer Rescue interest group located in Singapore to rescue
    > old UNIX machines from going to the scrapyard.

    You guys rock. I have been trying to do this for years but it is not
    easy as an impecunious individual. Good luck!

    I have saved many VAX, Alpha, MIPS, SPARC, POWER machines including
    one VAX-11/750.

  3. Re: Singapore Server Rescue

    toby wrote:
    > On Dec 2, 2:52 am, MajorLinux wrote:
    >
    >> We are a Computer Rescue interest group located in Singapore to rescue
    >> old UNIX machines from going to the scrapyard.

    > You guys rock. I have been trying to do this for years but it is not
    > easy as an impecunious individual. Good luck!

    I just started the Yahoogroup, I'm a one-man hobbyist like you.

    If you join the group now you are member no.2

    Regards,

    MajorLinux

+ Reply to Thread