WTB PRO/BASIC Manual - DEC

This is a discussion on WTB PRO/BASIC Manual - DEC ; Yes, it's me again! I'm looking for either an original or a copy of the DEC PRO/BASIC manual. If it's available for download, that would be great. Can anyone help? TIA Tom Lake...

  1. WTB PRO/BASIC Manual

    Yes, it's me again!

    I'm looking for either an original or a copy of the DEC PRO/BASIC manual.
    If it's available for download, that would be great.

    Can anyone help?

    TIA

    Tom Lake

  2. Re: WTB PRO/BASIC Manual

    On Nov 13, 6:08 pm, "Tom Lake" wrote:
    > Yes, it's me again!
    >
    > I'm looking for either an original or a copy of the DEC PRO/BASIC manual.
    > If it's available for download, that would be great.
    >
    > Can anyone help?
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Tom Lake

    Still need a copy??
    phil

  3. Re: WTB PRO/BASIC Manual

    >> I'm looking for either an original or a copy of the DEC PRO/BASIC manual.
    >> If it's available for download, that would be great.
    >>
    >> Can anyone help?
    >>
    >> TIA
    >>
    >> Tom Lake

    > Still need a copy??