MicroVAX II panel blueprints - DEC

This is a discussion on MicroVAX II panel blueprints - DEC ; Hi to everyone. Some days ago i recovered a MicroVAX II with the console panel removed, and alas i don't have a spare panel around. After having a look at ebay and finding that the price of panels there is ...

  1. MicroVAX II panel blueprints

    Hi to everyone.
    Some days ago i recovered a MicroVAX II with the console panel removed,
    and alas i don't have a spare panel around.
    After having a look at ebay and finding that the price of panels there is
    prohibitive, i decided to ask around

    Is there any blueprint for the panel available?
    i could try to build it myself with that...
    I also tried replacing the cpu board with a KA640 of which i have a pair of
    spare panels, but the board was hosed (tried in a sane microvax 3400 and
    it spat out at least 6 errors during the selftest).

    Or even better... if anyone want to sell/donate a panel for a uvax II
    or a microvax 3500 (ka650 cpu) that would be fantastic.

    Thanks, and sorry for my english
    Hkz

    --
    "La profonda attrazione esercitata da (...) sentirsi parte di una
    potente Elite tecnologica non dovrebbe mai essere sottovalutata."

  2. Re: MicroVAX II panel blueprints

    FYI I have found the complete CK-KA630-AA for $20
    If you need one email me and I'll let you know the details

    David
    "Hkz" wrote in message
    > Hi to everyone.
    > Some days ago i recovered a MicroVAX II with the console panel removed,
    > and alas i don't have a spare panel around.
    > After having a look at ebay and finding that the price of panels there is
    > prohibitive, i decided to ask around
    >
    > Is there any blueprint for the panel available?
    > i could try to build it myself with that...
    > I also tried replacing the cpu board with a KA640 of which i have a pair
    > of
    > spare panels, but the board was hosed (tried in a sane microvax 3400 and
    > it spat out at least 6 errors during the selftest).
    >
    > Or even better... if anyone want to sell/donate a panel for a uvax II
    > or a microvax 3500 (ka650 cpu) that would be fantastic.
    >
    > Thanks, and sorry for my english
    > Hkz
    >
    > --
    > "La profonda attrazione esercitata da (...) sentirsi parte di una
    > potente Elite tecnologica non dovrebbe mai essere sottovalutata."
    > -Bruce Sterling
    > HKZlab Network: http://hkzlab.spatof.org
    > INTERnet -> nightshade@email.it
    > Retro DECnet -> 1126::HKZ