Does Anyone Happen to Have SRM v5.9 for UP2000 on CD? - DEC

This is a discussion on Does Anyone Happen to Have SRM v5.9 for UP2000 on CD? - DEC ; Or on in other medium? I know that v5.8 was the latest for download but there IS a 5.9 that was available from Compaq on CD... WillieG...

  1. Does Anyone Happen to Have SRM v5.9 for UP2000 on CD?

    Or on in other medium? I know that v5.8 was the latest for download but
    there IS a 5.9 that was available from Compaq on CD... WillieG

  2. Re: Does Anyone Happen to Have SRM v5.9 for UP2000 on CD?

    DiskMan wrote:
    > Or on in other medium? I know that v5.8 was the latest for download but
    > there IS a 5.9 that was available from Compaq on CD... WillieG

    The newest I've ever seen for UP2000+ is 5.8-81. Why would Compaq have
    released firmware for a third-party product (API)?

  3. Re: Does Anyone Happen to Have SRM v5.9 for UP2000 on CD?

    Thats just what I've read... Don't ask me but some cat in another forum
    stated that he had it on cd and that is was version 5.9??? I was just hoping
    there was a later version available so that I could use my Radeon in this
    mutha ;-)

    "Steven Hirsch" wrote in message
    news:OvGdnXj2480Hi4_anZ2dnUVZ_rLinZ2d@giganews.com ...
    > DiskMan wrote:
    >> Or on in other medium? I know that v5.8 was the latest for download but
    >> there IS a 5.9 that was available from Compaq on CD... WillieG

    > The newest I've ever seen for UP2000+ is 5.8-81. Why would Compaq have
    > released firmware for a third-party product (API)?

+ Reply to Thread