Alphaserver 4100 B3030-EA (256 Mbyte boards) available in the UK - DEC

This is a discussion on Alphaserver 4100 B3030-EA (256 Mbyte boards) available in the UK - DEC ; Gentle colleagues, I'm about to rescue 6 x B3030-EA 256 Mbyte memory boards for Alphaserver 4100 from one of my clients tomorrow. I'll give them away free to whoever wants them and can collect them (location is near Saffron Walden, ...

  1. Alphaserver 4100 B3030-EA (256 Mbyte boards) available in the UK

    Gentle colleagues,

    I'm about to rescue 6 x B3030-EA 256 Mbyte memory boards
    for Alphaserver 4100 from one of my clients tomorrow.

    I'll give them away free to whoever wants them and can
    collect them (location is near Saffron Walden, NW Essex,
    10 miles south of Cambridge).

    Any interest ? Obviously no guarantees, but I'm pretty
    sure they'll be in good working order.

  2. Re: Alphaserver 4100 B3030-EA (256 Mbyte boards) available in theUK

    R.A.Omond wrote:

    > Gentle colleagues,
    >
    > I'm about to rescue 6 x B3030-EA 256 Mbyte memory boards
    > for Alphaserver 4100 from one of my clients tomorrow.

    These have now been claimed, and have now been sent to a
    certain place near the Mech Eng Dept of Bristol University :-)

+ Reply to Thread