Re: Announcement: Debian Pure Blends news - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Announcement: Debian Pure Blends news - Debian ; * Andreas Tille [Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:26:46 +0100]: > Hello, Hi Andreas, > So we finally found a raw consensus for a new name: > Debian Pure Blends What does "raw consensus" mean here? It doesn't seem to be ...

  1. Re: Announcement: Debian Pure Blends news

    * Andreas Tille [Mon, 10 Nov 2008 10:26:46 +0100]:

    > Hello,

    Hi Andreas,

    > So we finally found a raw consensus for a new name:

    > Debian Pure Blends

    What does "raw consensus" mean here? It doesn't seem to be an existing
    English idiom... :-) [Maybe you meant "rough", I don't know.]

    Cheers,

    Adeodato Simó dato at net.com.org.es
    Debian Developer adeodato at debian.org

    As an adolescent I aspired to lasting fame, I craved factual certainty,
    and I thirsted for a meaningful vision of human life -- so I became a
    scientist. This is like becoming an archbishop so you can meet girls.
    -- Matt Cartmill

  2. Re: [IVBB-Spam-Verdacht] Re: Announcement: Debian Pure Blends news

    On Mon, 10 Nov 2008, Adeodato Simó wrote:

    > What does "raw consensus" mean here? It doesn't seem to be an existing
    > English idiom... :-) [Maybe you meant "rough", I don't know.]

    Yes, sorry - I intended to writh rough (perhaps I should ask co authors
    for announcements next time).

    In practice the consensus was reached on a ddole poll.

    Kind regards

    Andreas.

    --
    http://fam-tille.de