Hello,

I am Arshavin Igor Andreevich, I work with a company that is into oil and gas distribution here in Russia, we are looking for a trustworthy representative in the united states that will aid as a link between our company and our clients over there in United states,Canada and Germany respectively.

We will like to know if you are interested,Please reply only if you will like to work from home part-time and get paid weekly without leaving or it affecting your present job. please do get to me ASAP for further inquires.

Thanks.

Arshavin Igor Andreevich
Sales Director
HEADQUARTERS (Moscow)