Printing from kde 4.1 - Debian

This is a discussion on Printing from kde 4.1 - Debian ; Hi all, I can't print from kde 4.1 install. Cups shows this error: "Missing %%EndSetup!" What may be going wrong here? Joh -- To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-kde-REQUEST@lists.debian.org with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org...

  1. Printing from kde 4.1

    Hi all,

    I can't print from kde 4.1 install. Cups shows this error: "Missing %%EndSetup!"

    What may be going wrong here?

    Joh

  2. Re: Printing from kde 4.1

    On Friday 07 November 2008 11:42:25 Johannes Graumann wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I can't print from kde 4.1 install. Cups shows this error: "Missing
    > %%EndSetup!"
    >
    > What may be going wrong here?
    >
    > Joh

    How about trying to print a test page from CUPS webpanel?

    --
    Hiroshima '45,
    Chernobyl '86,

    Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
    http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
    http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/

  3. Re: Printing from kde 4.1

    Cups is up and running correctly. Testpage is just fine. Should have mentioned that.

    Joh