I can't active plasmoids - Debian

This is a discussion on I can't active plasmoids - Debian ; Hello: My problem is whith the add components from internet list, is empty. How can i active plasmoids.? Only have the one list a principal. but i look any more. Why i have empty the new plasmoids list. I'm put ...

  1. I can't active plasmoids

    Hello:

    My problem is whith the add components from internet list, is empty.

    How can i active plasmoids.?

    Only have the one list a principal. but i look any more.

    Why i have empty the new plasmoids list. I'm put the boton for download new
    plasmoids and nothing.

    I' have the last versión of kde4 4.1.2

    Thanks

  2. Re: I can't active plasmoids

    On Wednesday 05 of November 2008 20:28:11 BasaBuru wrote:
    > Hello:
    >
    > My problem is whith the add components from internet list, is empty.
    >
    > How can i active plasmoids.?
    >
    > Only have the one list a principal. but i look any more.
    >
    > Why i have empty the new plasmoids list. I'm put the boton for download new
    > plasmoids and nothing.
    >
    > I' have the last versión of kde4 4.1.2
    >
    > Thanks

    You cant do it now, it will be enable in future... probably Only sources,or
    packages if any.

+ Reply to Thread