Re: Something is rotten in the state of Denmark (call for translation heroes) - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Something is rotten in the state of Denmark (call for translation heroes) - Debian ; On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 01:15:08 +0100 "W. Martin Borgert" wrote: [...] > But: The Danish translation of the Debian reference card is the > only one lagging behind. Viking geeks, do something about this! Here's an additional update to ...

  1. Re: Something is rotten in the state of Denmark (call for translation heroes)

    On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 01:15:08 +0100
    "W. Martin Borgert" wrote:

    [...]
    > But: The Danish translation of the Debian reference card is the
    > only one lagging behind. Viking geeks, do something about this!

    Here's an additional update to the Debian GNU/Linux reference card, after Anders Wegge Keller asked me to proof-read his changes. I made several more corrections to bad grammar and spelling, and unified some wording.

    --
    Regards, Kaare

  2. Re: Something is rotten in the state of Denmark (call for translation heroes)

    On 2008-11-04 19:52, Kaare Olsen wrote:
    > Here's an additional update to the Debian GNU/Linux reference card, after Anders Wegge Keller asked me to proof-read his changes. I made several more corrections to bad grammar and spelling, and unified some wording.

    Hi Kåre, it's now in SVN, rev. 5483. Thanks!