I need your help. - Debian

This is a discussion on I need your help. - Debian ; I have a new email address!You can now email me at: amir.mustaph4@yahoo.com - Good Day,Please Read and get back to me for more details. My name is Amir Mustaph I'm the credit officer in International Remittance Department/B.O.A/,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I ...

  1. I need your help.

    I have a new email address!You can now email me at: amir.mustaph4@yahoo.com

    - Good Day,Please Read and get back to me for more details. My name is Amir Mustaph I'm the credit officer in International Remittance Department/B.O.A/,Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I have a business proposal in the tune of 5.2m, (Five Million two hundred Thousand Pounds only) after the successful transfer; we shall share in ratio of 40% for you and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please contact me so we can commence on all arrangements and I Will give you more information on how we would handle this project.You can also contact me on my private email address (amir_mustaph@y7mail.com).Please treat this business with utmost confidentiality and send me the Following information,(1) Full names,(2) Private phone number,(3) Current residential address,(4) Occupation,(5) Age and Sex,Kind Regards,Mr. Amir Mustaph.

  2. Re: I need your help.

    clearly a spam.. did everyone got it?!!

    how can we stop it?

    --
    "I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes".
    echo tibibsgAhnbjm/dpn | perl -pe 's/(.)/chr(ord($1)-1)/ge'

+ Reply to Thread