Re: Direction on foo2zjs and web fetching scripts - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Direction on foo2zjs and web fetching scripts - Debian ; On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 11:40:22PM -0500, Michael Gilbert wrote: > Where do I go from here to make sure the issue gets the appropriate > level of thought and consideration that it deserves (after lenny gets > released ...

  1. Re: Direction on foo2zjs and web fetching scripts

    On Mon, Nov 03, 2008 at 11:40:22PM -0500, Michael Gilbert wrote:
    > Where do I go from here to make sure the issue gets the appropriate
    > level of thought and consideration that it deserves (after lenny gets
    > released of course)?

    Dropping lots of CCs.

    Hi Michael,

    I'd suggest asking on debian-devel and other stakeholders (security
    teams and security audit teams for example) what their views are, and
    trying to build a consensus.

    However, I'd ask for you to wait until after we've released. There's
    been quite a lot of discussion on other policy matters recently, and
    it's not helping the release at all.

    Thanks,
    Neil
    Q. Why is top posting bad?
    gpg key - http://www.halon.org.uk/pubkey.txt ; the.earth.li B345BDD3

  2. Re: Direction on foo2zjs and web fetching scripts

+ Reply to Thread