Is Christian Sánche z still active? - Debian

This is a discussion on Is Christian Sánche z still active? - Debian ; [Cc me on replies, thanks] Hi Jose and Anibal, You did sponsor packages for Christian Sánchez before, do you know if he is still active in Debian or how could I contact him? I failed to contact him on two ...

  1. Is Christian Sánche z still active?

    [Cc me on replies, thanks]

    Hi Jose and Anibal,

    You did sponsor packages for Christian Sánchez before, do you know if
    he is still active in Debian or how could I contact him?

    I failed to contact him on two ocasions: about an RC bug[1] in
    libfile-sharedir-perl, and about his ITP[2] of libopenoffice-oodoc-perl

    [1] http://bugs.debian.org/496122
    [2] http://bugs.debian.org/457482

    Searching lists.debian.org shows that his last activity was from
    around the late 2007. There were 4 NMUs of his (total 6) packages in
    2008.

    Unless I hear otherwise soon, I will take over libfile-sharedir-perl
    and the libopenoffice-oodoc-perl ITP (or any of his packages, all
    lib*-perl) for the Debian Perl Group.

    Of course, he is welcome to join the group and have his packages being
    co-maintained by us.

    --
    dam JabberID: dam@jabber.minus273.org

  2. Re: Is Christian Sánchez still active?