Sharing dsl connection with debian - Debian

This is a discussion on Sharing dsl connection with debian - Debian ; --------- C O R R E C T I O N ----------- Target OS: Debian Under Application: Microsoft Virtual PC 2007 Host: XP pro SP2 Connection type: DSL Current Debian network type: Loopback -----------------------------------------^^^^^^^^^ My host network type: Ethernet Debian ...

  1. Sharing dsl connection with debian