Unblock request for console-data (contains udeb) - Debian

This is a discussion on Unblock request for console-data (contains udeb) - Debian ; I just uploaded console-data 1.07-11. It contains numerous fixes to Danish translations. Not vital material, just polishing stuff. -10 entered testing on request of Otavio as port of the big unblock request preparing D-I RC1 release. I think that -11 ...

  1. Unblock request for console-data (contains udeb)

    I just uploaded console-data 1.07-11.

    It contains numerous fixes to Danish translations. Not vital material,
    just polishing stuff.

    -10 entered testing on request of Otavio as port of the big unblock
    request preparing D-I RC1 release.

    I think that -11 would not hurt D-I RC1 so, just in case the release
    of RC1 is delayed enough, it would not hurt to have console-data
    1.07-11 instead of 1.07-10.

    Of course, this has to be approved by Otavio as it mimght interfere
    with D-I release plans.

    --

  2. Re: Unblock request for console-data (contains udeb)