Bug#444880: Re-opening awaiting fixed-version info
I'll be re-opening this in a short while while waiting for information
about which kernel version this bug has been fixed in. Without
knowing which kernel version has the fix this is really hard for me
If this has not been fixed, feel free to just leave this bug open until it is.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to [email]debian-bugs-dist-REQUEST@lists.debian.org[/email]
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact [email]email@example.com[/email]