ISP-Like virtual domains with Cyrus Postfix Mysql - Debian

This is a discussion on ISP-Like virtual domains with Cyrus Postfix Mysql - Debian ; Rodolfo Barbosa wrote: > Hi Guys, > > I have an ISP-Like virtual domains solution with Postfix, Dovecot and > MySQL and I want to change to a mail solution with Cyrus, Postfix and > MySQL. > > I have ...

  1. Re: ISP-Like virtual domains with Cyrus Postfix Mysql

    Rodolfo Barbosa wrote:
    > Hi Guys,
    >
    > I have an ISP-Like virtual domains solution with Postfix, Dovecot and
    > MySQL and I want to change to a mail solution with Cyrus, Postfix and
    > MySQL.
    >
    > I have looked on the Internet but, so far, I didn't find anything that
    > helps me. Do you know any documentation that could be helpful?
    >
    > Thanks

    In Lenny: apt-get install dtc-cyrus

    Thomas

  2. ISP-Like virtual domains with Cyrus Postfix Mysql

    --
    Rodolfo Barbosa
    Lunar Consultoria