Translation status updated - powerpc uploads still missing - Debian

This is a discussion on Translation status updated - powerpc uploads still missing - Debian ; I have updated the translation status file based on current versions of components. The fact that some powerpc specific components still have not been uploaded [1] will affect the translation status for some (mainly new) languages. vmelilo-installer has been excluded ...

  1. Translation status updated - powerpc uploads still missing

    I have updated the translation status file based on current versions of
    components.

    The fact that some powerpc specific components still have not been
    uploaded [1] will affect the translation status for some (mainly new)
    languages.

    vmelilo-installer has been excluded for the statistics as m68k is not a
    release arch.

    Cheers,
    FJP

    [1] http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/translations.txt

  2. Re: Translation status updated - powerpc uploads still missing

    On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 11:00:24PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
    > I have updated the translation status file based on current versions of
    > components.
    >
    > The fact that some powerpc specific components still have not been
    > uploaded [1] will affect the translation status for some (mainly new)
    > languages.

    powerpc components uploaded.

    (And public apologies for not being really reliable these days.)

    Cheers,
    --
    Jérémy Bobbio .''`.
    lunar@debian.org : :Ⓐ : # apt-get install anarchism