Re: Re: Konqueror's language identification and KDE 4.1.2 - Debian

This is a discussion on Re: Re: Konqueror's language identification and KDE 4.1.2 - Debian ; Yes, I knew all that you said about tagging a release and such. I was just a little surprised there were no official announcement befores packages were available or at least at the same time, more or less. Thanks for ...

  1. Re: Re: Konqueror's language identification and KDE 4.1.2

    Yes, I knew all that you said about tagging a release and such. I was just a little surprised there were no official announcement befores packages were available or at least at the same time, more or less.

    Thanks for your answer anyway, .

    Saludos.

  2. Re: Konqueror's language identification and KDE 4.1.2

    Hi,

    šeštadienis 04 Spalis 2008, DVW rašė:
    > Yes, I knew all that you said about tagging a release and such. I was just
    > a little surprised there were no official announcement befores packages
    > were available or at least at the same time, more or less.

    That's because KDE 4.1.2 release was delayed from the original plan by a few
    days.

    --
    Modestas Vainius

+ Reply to Thread